Friday, March 30, 2012

There's Power in Numbers!

Hope is an amazing thing! Today is the big day. People from all walks of life who may have never played lotto a day in their life have gone out their way to play for the $500mil jackpot. The one thing we all have in common is hope. While the odds of winning today’s lottery drawing is something like 1 in 150 million that hasn’t stopped any us from hoping and dreaming that we might be that lucky 1 out of all those million.
My coworkers and I sat down at breakfast and talked about what we would do with all that money. I told them that I would give most of mine away; I couldn’t spend four hundred million dollars in two life times. I would be just fine with a cool 50 :). I would make sure my family was well off; I would set all my friends children up with college funds, pay off debt, open small schools and hospitals in 3rd  world countries, and donate towards research and cures for different medical aliments, among various other things.
We are all daydreaming of the different ways we would spend the lottery winnings and that's what makes this drawing so special. A lot of people have forgotten about their troubles and are excited, happy, hoping, and dreaming for the time being. There will be millions of disappointed people by the end of tonight but, one lucky person will have the chance to make such a difference in several people’s lives; if they make the right choices. I wish the person who wins tonight’s lotto all the happiness in the world and I hope that winning will make all their dreams come true.

HAPPY Friday Guys…and if you played GOOD LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment